Step 1: Hotel & Resort Planning
You will be creating a website in Dreamweaver that will advertise the hotel and resort that you own. Yes, "YOU" are the owner, and you want spring breakers to stay at your hotel resort! Before you start the design process, you will first need to plan and storyboard the details of your site.
Step 2: Photoshop - Hotel & Resort Banner
Create a new folder on your Desktop named "Resort Hotel". In this folder, create sub folders named _images, _pages, _files. In Photoshop, create a new document that is 900 pixels wide and 150 pixels high. Save it as Resort_Banner in your _images folder.
Step 3: Photoshop - Hotel Advertisement
You are the owner of a five star hotel and want to promote your hotel as the latest hot spot. You will be creating a full page advertisement, highlighting the spectacular amenities that your hotel has to offer.
Create your pages!
- You are to create a DROP DOWN MENU for this website - your pages should be things highlighting your resort, here are some suggestions:
- things to do in the area
- what the rooms look like
- fun things to do your hotel offers
- room service items
- amenities your hotel has
- airports/car rentals nearby
- You must embed a Map for the location
- Minimum of FOUR PAGES INCLUDING THE HOME PAGE